Because NICHCY’s website will only remain online until September 30, 2014, most of its rich content has moved to a new home, the Center for Parent Information and Resources (CPIR), where it can be kept up to date.
The new address of Especially for…Early Intervention Providers at the CPIR is:
Here you will find information to support your work in helping infants and toddlers with disabilities, ages birth to three, achieve their full potential.
All about Part C of IDEA
- Early childhood projects funded by OSEP
- How IDEA describes early intervention
- Basics of early intervention training module | new!
- Recent Part C regulations (September 2011)
- Parent notification, consent, and involvement
- Writing the IFSP
- Transitioning a child to preschool
Differences and Disabilities
Effective Practices and Professional Development
- Effective practices in early intervention
- Who’s who in early intervention
- Staff training
- Join a Part C community of practice!